X-Tract Stain Remover
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For general stain removal, apply 1 lb. (16 oz.) per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- For spot stain removal on steps and shallow surfaces, apply 1-2 ounces over an area not exceeding 4-6 square feet.
How to Apply:
- Allow the chlorine level to drop to 1.0 ppm or below before treatment.
- Water should be balanced correctly per dealer guidelines. In general: pH of 7.2-7.6; Total Alkalinity
of 80-120 ppm; Calcium Hardness of 175-300 ppm. These parameters can vary based on local conditions
and water source.
- For general staining in white plaster pools which may occur throughout your pool, with the circulation
pump operating, sprinkle the correct dosage directly into the water while walking around the
pool edge. For older or extremely stubborn stains, it may be necessary to brush the stained area and
retreat with this product.
- For severe, spot staining in white plaster pools, turn the pool pump off and sprinkle this product
directly over the problem area(s). Return to normal circulation within 2 hours.
- For colored or painted plaster, vinyl and fiberglass surfaces, pre-dissolve the correct dosage of this
product into a plastic pail containing at least 2 gallons of water per pound of product. Then distribute
evenly around the edge of the pool with the circulation pump running. ALWAYS ADD ACID TO WATER
– NEVER THE REVERSE.
- After treatment with this product, it is recommended to use a good chelating and sequestration
product (like Metal-Out Plus) as part of a preventative maintenance program.